Terms and Conditions
- See “Price List” for charges of our various meeting rooms and equipment. These charges are valid for all bookings made until the end of 2013.
- Cancellation Policy and Fees:
3 weeks prior to the event: No cancellation fee.
2 Weeks prior to the event: 50% of the relevant venue booking (room hire)
1 Week prior to event: 100% of the room hire.
The cancellation notice can be written, by fax or by email to (email@example.com).
- Jamyang Buddhist Centre will send an invoice after the event - payment is required within 14 days of receipt of the invoice.
- Jamyang Buddhist Centre cannot accept any liability for any damage to persons or property. Individuals who are running courses must have public liability and professional indemnity insurance. Jamyang is also not responsible for any of your own equipment you bring onto our premises – you must have your own insurance policy for such items.
- The booking charge covers the use of the Meeting Room, heating, lighting, and toilet facilities.
- We would appreciate course leaders taking every care to avoid damage to any Meeting Room and any Jamyang Buddhist Centre facilities and equipment. In the event of damage above normal wear and tear, a charge will be made.
- Course leaders are requested to ensure that excessive or inappropriate noise is avoided, both in the Meeting Room and in the rest of the building. Laughter is welcome!
- Smoking or drinking of alcohol is not permitted anywhere in the building or courtyard garden.
- There are no parking facilities at Jamyang Buddhist Centre. There is meter parking available near our building. Please note that Jamyang Centre is within the congestion zone. For information on congestion charges refer to: http://www.tfl.gov.uk/roadusers/congestioncharging/
- If you wish to include mention of Jamyang in any advertising literature, we would appreciate gaining approval from us first.
- Once we have confirmed availability, please fill in the online booking form and send it together with your cheque in order to make a firm booking. Your signature on the booking form is considered acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- No tenancy is created by acceptance of these terms.
- Vegetarian food is available to groups through the Courthouse Garden Café based at Jamyang. If you would like lunch please complete the lunch form, indicating any food allergies or special dietary requirements of participants, and return with your room booking form. Please note that groups will be charged for the full number of meals ordered on the lunch form. Please notify the Café 48 hours prior to an event of any changes to the number of meals required. The notification can be written, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the end of this page for these details. see Booking Form.
Thank you for choosing to have your event with Jamyang and we hope that you will continue to do so in the future. Jamyang is very happy to receive your comments and suggestions on how to improve your experience with us. Please email comments to (Admin).